The Gap Analysis: Your Cyber Risk Maturity in Relation to Recent Regulatory and Geopolitical Developments Recording
Join us to learn from the industry experts as they discuss recent developments in cyber risk management across new regulations and pressurized geopolitical events.
PLEASE NOTE. Certificates of Completion for CPE credit are not available for viewing of archived webinars. For GRCP holders, viewing of archived webinars will be automatically tracked and recorded in your Certification Dashboard on your Profile on the OCEG site and will count toward GRCP CPE requirements only.
Join us to learn from the industry experts as they discuss recent developments in cyber risk management across new regulations and pressurized geopolitical events. What does this mean for your organization in practical terms and what actions can you take to prepare?
- Understand the importance of cyber risk transparency across your organization and your extended vendor base
- Learn about regulatory developments such as the SEC and the Cyber Incident Reporting for Critical Infrastructure Act of 2022
- Learn how to manage cyber risk and resilience in light of geopolitical events
- Learn what these developments might mean for your organization and how you can quickly adapt to changes and take action to defend against threats
- Michael Rasmussen, GRC Analyst & Pundit, GRC 20/20 Research
- Karl Viertel, General Manager, GRC, Mitratech
- Husam Brohi, Principal/Partner Cybersecurity, Risk, & Regulatory, PwC