- Sponsored by:
The Gap Analysis: Your Cyber Risk Maturity in Relation to Recent Regulatory and Geopolitical Developments
Join us to learn from the industry experts as they discuss recent developments in cyber risk management across new regulations and pressurized geopolitical events.
Join us to learn from the industry experts as they discuss recent developments in cyber risk management across new regulations and pressurized geopolitical events. What does this mean for your organization in practical terms and what actions can you take to prepare?
- Understand the importance of cyber risk transparency across your organization and your extended vendor base
- Learn about regulatory developments such as the SEC and the Cyber Incident Reporting for Critical Infrastructure Act of 2022
- Learn how to manage cyber risk and resilience in light of geopolitical events
- Learn what these developments might mean for your organization and how you can quickly adapt to changes and take action to defend against threats
- Michael Rasmussen, GRC Analyst & Pundit, GRC 20/20 Research
- Karl Viertel, General Manager, GRC, Mitratech
- Husam Brohi, Principal/Partner Cybersecurity, Risk, & Regulatory, PwC
Field of Study: Management Services
Advanced Preparation: None
Program Level: Basic
Delivery Method: Group Internet Based
CPE Credit Notice
This is a group internet-based event for NASBA authorized continuing education credit. OCEG webinars are free for anyone to attend, but only Attendees who have an OCEG All Access Pass will receive a Certificate of Completion for the webinar indicating 1 hour of CPE credit.
OCEG is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have the final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.nasbaregistry.org. For information regarding administrative issues such as complaints or refunds, please contact OCEG at email@example.com.