- Sponsored by:
Join featured guest speaker Renee Murphy, Senior Analyst at Forrester in a discussion about strategies for effective third party risk management.
Digital transformation has given organizations a wealth of benefits, but it also comes with the cost of increased exposure to third-party risk.The processes used to manage these new suppliers and third parties often remain manual and labor intensive. Organizations that find themselves in this halfway state of digital transformation increase their exposure to third-party risk, fines from regulators, and damage to their brand reputation.
- Understand how digital transformation changes the nature of 3rd party risk
- Identify lessons learned from high profile organizations that failed to mitigate risk
- Identify specific challenges practitioners face complying with a variety of regulations
- Define best practices to increase efficiency while mitigating the risks associated with 3rd party relationships
- Renee Murphy, Senior Analyst, Forrester
- Jake Adger, Senior Director of Product Marketing, Coupa
Field of Study: Management Services
Advanced Preparation: None
Program Level: Basic
Delivery Method: Group Internet Based
CPE Credit Notice
This is a group internet-based event for NASBA authorized continuing education credit. OCEG webinars are free for anyone to attend, but only Attendees who have an OCEG All Access Pass will receive a Certificate of Completion for the webinar indicating 1 hour of CPE credit.
OCEG is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have the final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.nasbaregistry.org. For information regarding administrative issues such as complaints or refunds, please contact OCEG at firstname.lastname@example.org.