Join featured guest speaker Renee Murphy, Senior Analyst at Forrester in a discussion about strategies for effective third party risk management.
PLEASE NOTE. Certificates of Completion for CPE credit are not available for viewing of archived webinars. For GRCP holders, viewing of archived webinars will be automatically tracked and recorded in your Certification Dashboard on your Profile on the OCEG site and will count toward GRCP CPE requirements only.
?Digital transformation has given organizations a wealth of benefits, but it also comes with the cost of increased exposure to third-party risk.The processes used to manage these new suppliers and third parties often remain manual and labor intensive. Organizations that find themselves in this halfway state of digital transformation increase their exposure to third-party risk, fines from regulators, and damage to their brand reputation.
- Understand how digital transformation changes the nature of 3rd party risk
- Identify lessons learned from high profile organizations that failed to mitigate risk
- Identify specific challenges practitioners face complying with a variety of regulations
- Define best practices to increase efficiency while mitigating the risks associated with 3rd party relationships
- Renee Murphy, Senior Analyst, Forrester
- Jake Adger, Senior Director of Product Marketing, Coupa