Join us for a report on findings from the 2019 GRC Maturity Survey.
PLEASE NOTE. Certificates of Completion for CPE credit are not available for viewing of archived webinars. For GRCP holders, viewing of archived webinars will be automatically tracked and recorded in your Certification Dashboard on your Profile on the OCEG site and will count toward GRCP CPE requirements only.
GRC maturity has evolved over the past fifteen years since OCEG first published the GRC Capability Model and we have measured these changes along the way. In 2019 we conducted our fifth GRC Maturity Survey to determine how program design and confidence has changed. The survey has hundreds of participants from organizations of all sizes and types worldwide.
In this webinar, we review the current state and changes in maturity of GRC over time. Areas addressed include:
- The level of integration of risk, compliance and performance activities and controls
- The degree of confidence in ability to identify and manage risks and requirements
- The use of technology to support GRC capability
- GRC roles and organizational structures
- Realized benefits of integrated capability and negative effects of siloed operations
- Changes in findings from GRC Maturity Surveys across the years
Sign up today to attend and to receive notice of the free findings report.
Michael Rasmussen, GRC Research Analyst and Pundit, GRC 20/20 and OCEG Fellow
Philip Winterburn, Chief Strategy Officer, Convercent
Carole Switzer, OCEG Co-Founder and President