Join us for an insightful panel discussion with experts as they explore how to leverage relevant and timely data – from both internal and external sources – for more efficient and effective third-party risk management.
PLEASE NOTE. Certificates of Completion for CPE credit are not available for viewing of archived webinars. For GRCP holders, viewing of archived webinars will be automatically tracked and recorded in your Certification Dashboard on your Profile on the OCEG site and will count toward GRCP CPE requirements only.
The pandemic has forced organizations to increase their dependency on third parties – which are themselves more unstable than ever. With such disruption and uncertainty around overall risk exposure, you need improved visibility into your high-risk vendors to identify security, financial, and operational issues for third-party risk management success.
Join us for an insightful panel discussion with experts from Riskonnect, RapidRatings, and FortifyData as they explore how to leverage relevant and timely data – from both internal and external sources – for more efficient and effective third-party risk management.
- Learn how to leverage critical cyber-risk data to prioritize resources according to the vendors and suppliers with the most cyber risk.
- Understand why financial health transparency can improve your ability to make critical business decisions about your third parties.
- Learn how integrated GRC technology can give you a clear, current, and reliable view of your exposure to help identify weak spots and prioritize actions.
- Eric Evans, Managing Director, Rapid Ratings
- Bob Morrell, CEO, FortifyData
- David Brown, Senior Product Manager, Riskonnect, Inc.
- Scott Fenstermaker, Director, Digital Marketing, Riskonnect, Inc.