In this webinar, we are joined by experts who have served as chief compliance officers and leaders for global organizations, guiding them through times of change toward better GRC integration.
PLEASE NOTE. Certificates of Completion for CPE credit are not available for viewing of archived webinars. For GRCP holders, viewing of archived webinars will be automatically tracked and recorded in your Certification Dashboard on your Profile on the OCEG site and will count toward GRCP CPE requirements only.
In normal times, a Chief Ethics and Compliance Officer (CECO) has a critical role in leading an organization through a series of conversations that will help to develop and drive integrated GRC strategy. In times of chaos and change, such as during the current global pandemic, this role becomes even more critical.
OCEG and Steele have recently published a new eBook in OCEG's Critical Conversations series, addressing how a CECO should highlight the benefits of a mature GRC strategy to enhance confidence in compliance and risk outcomes, increase agility and develop resiliency. In this webinar, we will have a discussion with several experts who have led such conversations and take a look at how a crisis can serve as a catalyst for change.
- Define the CECO role in integrating and maturing GRC
- Assess the impact of crisis on GRC strategic planning
- Outline key tips for improvement in people process and technology
- Tony Charles, Chief Client Officer, Steele
- Drew Northern, Director, Global Anti-Corruption, Cook Medical
- Zeke Ward, Founder and Managing Director, Northstar Compliance (former CCO of Yara and Volvo)
- Moderator: Carole Switzer, Co-Founder and President, OCEG