Building a Foundation: 5 ESG Program Management Best Practices Slide Deck
If your organization is ready to get started with ESG and sustainability, where should you start? Understanding key parts of ESG program management will help ensure you are successful and have an impact. In this session, we'll define ESG, cover its importance, identify stakeholders, and discuss the top five best practices for ESG program management. We'll also look at tools and technology available to streamline your processes.
- Define ESG components and give examples of Environmental, Social and Governance topics
- Discuss a brief overview of the evolution of ESG and its importance
- Learn how to identify ESG stakeholders in your organization, customer base and supply chain
- Identify the steps to take to get started today with managing your ESG program
- Dan Quintas, Director of Product Management, OneTrust