Join this webinar to understand the impact of ESG reporting on your business and how to set your company up for success.
PLEASE NOTE. Certificates of Completion for CPE credit are not available for viewing of archived webinars. For GRCP holders, viewing of archived webinars will be automatically tracked and recorded in your Certification Dashboard on your Profile on the OCEG site and will count toward GRCP CPE requirements only.
Stakeholders are increasingly factoring environmental, social, and governance (ESG) reporting into their assessments of business performance, even as standards and regulatory guidance continue to evolve. With tough new regulatory reporting on the horizon, ESG data must be “investor grade.” And the process for getting that data should be automated and actionable in a way that doesn’t subsume the accounting team or divert others away from critical efforts.
Please join this webinar to understand the impact of ESG reporting on your business and how to set your company up for success.
- Learn how your ESG reporting can provide the insight priority stakeholders demand
- Learn how to make ESG disclosures consistent, accurate, and complete
- Learn how to leverage work already completed as the foundation of your ESG initiatives
- Nim Puri, Principal-IRM Customer Strategy, Global Sales, Riskonnect, Inc.
- Jason Mefford, CEO, cRisk Academy, President, Mefford Associates