In this webinar, we will share guidance on developing eight core business objectives to maintain operations during this pandemic.
PLEASE NOTE. Certificates of Completion for CPE credit are not available for viewing of archived webinars. For GRCP holders, viewing of archived webinars will be automatically tracked and recorded in your Certification Dashboard on your Profile on the OCEG site and will count toward GRCP CPE requirements only.
The COVID-19 pandemic has fundamentally shifted not only global business and the economy, but our entire world as we know it. So as a global risk management community, how do we swiftly and confidently identify, track, and mitigate emerging risks associated with COVID-19? And how do we manage the added challenge of doing this at a distance now that many people have been mandated to work remotely?
In this webinar, we will share guidance on developing eight core business objectives to maintain operations during this pandemic, including areas like workforce health and productivity, customer and vendor continuity, and crisis communication. We’ll also provide a methodology for managing and monitoring your risk response around these objectives and the controls you need to implement.
You’ll also learn how to:
- Automate feeds of external information and create real-time storyboards for executive risk reporting.
- Use data to monitor and mitigate risks around workforce productivity, customer engagement, and financial trends—and make informed decisions.
- Drive better internal governance and risk management with questionnaires and self-reporting tools.
- Chris Murphey, Senior Product Manager, Third Party Risk, Galvanize
- Ryan Torio, Senior Consultant, Product Strategy, Galvanize