Join our panel of experts as they discuss practical and helpful tips on current GRC trends.
PLEASE NOTE. Certificates of Completion for CPE credit are not available for viewing of archived webinars. For GRCP holders, viewing of archived webinars will be automatically tracked and recorded in your Certification Dashboard on your Profile on the OCEG site and will count toward GRCP CPE requirements only.
As we roll into 2021, organizations are gearing up to drive transformation in a sustainable, digitally complex, and agile business landscape. With redefined risks, stronger regulatory vigilance, and leading-edge technologies, it has become imperative for organizations to adopt a more cohesive approach to governance, risk, and compliance (GRC). This requires a strategy that interconnects the enterprise, business units, processes, transactions, and information to enable transparency, discipline, and control of the ecosystem of risks and controls across the organization. It also involves bottom-up participation where business functions at all levels identify and monitor uncertainty while constantly evaluating the impact of their decisions.
Join us as Michael Rasmussen, Chief GRC Pundit, GRC 20/20 Research, shares insights from his recent report on GRC Trends 2021, and Tanna Brodbar from Canada Life talks about her experience navigating through turbulent times with the support of MetricStream.
- Learn about the latest drivers, and trends in the GRC market for 2021 and beyond
- Discuss how to define your GRC initiatives, objectives, and strategies for the year ahead
- Learn how to orient your GRC journey to thrive during uncertainties
- Learn how to leverage technology to build a sustainable GRC-led enterprise
- Tanna Brodbar, Vice President and Head of Enterprise Risk Strategy, Advisory and Technology, ERM, Canada Life
- Michael Rasmussen, Chief GRC Pundit, GRC 20/20 and OCEG Fellow
- Peter Bannister, SVP, GRC, MetricStream