The Policy Management Illustrated Webinar Series – Part Eight. This eighth installment of the Policy Management Illustrated Webinar Series highlights the need to ensure policy management integrates throughout the GRC ecosystem and offers guidance on reviewing and revising your own processes and technologies to ensure that outcome.
PLEASE NOTE. CPE credit is not available for viewing of archived webinars. CPE credit is available for LIVE events only.
The fundamental reason for policies is to support the outcome of objectives by ensuring compliance with regulatory and other requirements and controlling risk. And yet, in too many organizations the methods and systems for managing policies – from creation through communication and enforcement, is disconnected from governance decisions and risk management.
In this webinar, we examine how to ensure that the policy management lifecycle is aligned with and connected to information considered in strategic planning, operations, risk management and other relevant aspects of running the business.
· Outline the overall structure of a GRC ecosystem
· Define the key touchpoints for policy management within the ecosystem
· Identify needed information flows between policy management and other GRC systems of record to ensure timely consideration of events that call for consideration and change
· Michael Rasmussen, GRC Research Analyst and Pundit, GRC 20/20 and OCEG Fellow
· Mike Rost, Vice President, Global Partnerships, Analyst Relations, Business Development
The Policy Management Illustrated Series
OCEG and GRC20/20 are pleased to present the Policy Management Illustrated Webinar Series as a complete resource for maturing your policy management processes and systems of policy control.
The series takes a deep dive into each stage of the policy management lifecycle and offers guidance on where to begin and resources to help you make the case for better policy management with installments addressing: