In this webinar, our expert guests have an interactive discussion of the current top regulatory compliance trends facing risk management and compliance leaders today.
PLEASE NOTE. Certificates of Completion for CPE credit are not available for viewing of archived webinars. For GRCP holders, viewing of archived webinars will be automatically tracked and recorded in your Certification Dashboard on your Profile on the OCEG site and will count toward GRCP CPE requirements only.
As a risk management professional, you are well aware of the multiple regulations you have to manage – and the constant rate of change.
This year alone, we have seen the introduction of the new U.S. Executive Order on Cybersecurity; stricter enforcement of existing cyber regulations; the transition from the LIBOR Benchmark; and a rising emphasis on climate and social risk – not to mention we’re all adapting to the “next normal” of the post-pandemic.
So how can you stay current and compliant and navigate the waves of regulatory and compliance change?
Join our expert guests for an interactive discussion of the top regulatory trends facing risk management and compliance leaders, with focus on North America, as we continue to work through what’s next.
- Learn about the 5 top regulatory compliance trends facing the Banking and Financial services risk and compliance community
- Learn about new legislation affecting third party compliance
- Learn how to navigate the uncertainty of rolling regulatory updates
- Learn how new technologies and advances like Artificial Intelligence can help you manage, monitor, and improve regulatory compliance
- Michael Rasmussen, Chief GRC Pundit, GRC 20/20
- Lisa Beth Lentini Walker, CEO, Lumen Worldwide Endeavors
- Patricia McParland, Director - Product Marketing, MetricStream