Transforming Regulatory Complexity into Risk Intelligence Slide Deck
Join us as we discuss how to use integrated GRC technology to turn large volumes of regulatory data into valuable Board insights to gain a competitive and strategic advantage.
Compliance Management is both complex and costly, especially in highly regulated environments like Financial Services industries. Teams are increasingly being challenged to do more with less. As regulatory requirements change more frequently, it is nearly impossible for a team of one or few to manually capture regulatory updates, identify new or changing obligations, and steward the business to minimize risk and support growth.
Compliance teams need to increase efficiency, automate manual processes, and adapt quickly to a changing landscape. Having access to automated regulatory updates and centralizing a control library and risk register are just a few ways that technology can give compliance teams the insight, bandwidth, and foresight needed to become more strategic partners of the business.
- Learn how to turn large volumes of regulatory data into valuable board insights
- Discover how technology can help compliance officers thrive in smaller teams
- Learn how to unlock a competitive and strategic advantage with the help of an Integrated GRC system, coupled with AI/ML based Regulatory Technology
- Dominick Campagna, VP Sales, Ascent
- Pooja Azhalavan, Product Marketing Manager, Resolver Inc.