Join us for this insightful webinar from OCEG and Coupa to learn about fundamental steps to establish and manage an effective third-party GRC strategy.
PLEASE NOTE. Certificates of Completion for CPE credit are not available for viewing of archived webinars. For GRCP holders, viewing of archived webinars will be automatically tracked and recorded in your Certification Dashboard on your Profile on the OCEG site and will count toward GRCP CPE requirements only.
The structure and reality of business today have changed dramatically. Third-party risk management is now a top priority, especially as the events of 2020 stretched risk teams to quickly source new suppliers, comply with new regulations, and address new challenges.
However, organizations struggle to govern their third-party relationships and too often manage risk and compliance in silos that fail to see the big picture of risk exposure and impact on the relationship’s objectives. The business’s ability to reliably achieve corporate objectives directly depends on the governance of third-party relationships and whether the organization has established the right relationships to achieve its goals.
Join Coupa for this insightful webinar from OCEG with Michael Rasmussen, The GRC Pundit & Analyst, GRC 20/20 Research LLC, to learn how to establish and manage an effective third-party GRC strategy.
- Define third-party GRC management
- Learn about third-party GRC management strategic planning and architecture
- Learn about fundamental steps to establishing an effective third-party GRC strategy
- Learn how to utilize third-party GRC to support Environmental, Social, and Governance (ESG) strategies
- Alexander Grady, Principal Global Solutions Architect, Coupa
- Michael Rasmussen, The GRC Pundit & Analyst, GRC 20/20 Research LLC