Join us for this webinar as we uncover valuable insights about why we need Policy Management to meet the rigorous standards of today’s compliance environment.
PLEASE NOTE. Certificates of Completion for CPE credit are not available for viewing of archived webinars. For GRCP holders, viewing of archived webinars will be automatically tracked and recorded in your Certification Dashboard on your Profile on the OCEG site and will count toward GRCP CPE requirements only.
The ever-increasing volume of regulatory and security demands, as well as the new ESG agenda, can weigh heavily on an organization. As regulations, social responsibility, and security demands swell, workload is compounded on the compliance team, costs continue to rise, and considering risk becomes a top priority. In most cases, the cost of penalties due to non-compliance pale in comparison to the effect of a damaged reputation in the public eye.
Join us for this webinar as we uncover valuable insights about why, now more than ever, you need to launch the next generation of Policy Management in order to meet the rigorous standards of today’s compliance environment.
• Learn how Policy Management can increase your operational efficiency
• Learn how you can use Policy Management to build an ethical and defensible compliance program
• Learn why you need a technology that can help you mitigate risk early
- Michael Rasmussen, GRC Analyst & Pundit at GRC 20/20 Research
- William Vaeth, Senior System Analyst, Societe Generale
- Sam Lee, Head of Operational Risk, SMBC Europe
- Henry Umney, Managing Director GRC Strategy, Mitratech