Join this webinar to learn how to align departments across, Governance, Strategy, Risk, Audit, Compliance, Ethics & IT Security to achieve cohesive principled performance aligned with your strategic objectives.
PLEASE NOTE. Certificates of Completion for CPE credit are not available for viewing of archived webinars. For GRCP holders, viewing of archived webinars will be automatically tracked and recorded in your Certification Dashboard on your Profile on the OCEG site and will count toward GRCP CPE requirements only.
If you take a GRC approach that focuses solely on meeting legal obligations, you may miss other risk factors that could heavily impact your business and hamper your opportunities for growth. That’s why a collaborative approach that sees Governance, Strategy, Risk, Audit, Compliance, Ethics, HR, IT Security, and others working together and sharing information is the best way to drive strategic principled performance.
To have a truly cohesive GRC program, you need to include every department in your approach. While core governance, audit, and compliance systems are the backbone of an organization, businesses need to address risk, uncertainty, and strategic goals with the same vigor.
Join this webinar as experts explain how to take your company on "The Strategic Pathway to Principled Performance."
- Learn how to align departments across, Governance, Strategy, Risk, Audit, Compliance, Ethics & IT Security to achieve principled performance
- Learn how technology can centralize your risk & compliance data across all these departments to provide a holistic overview and build a culture of integrity
- Learn how to use your GRC data to drive strategic decision making to achieve your goals and objectives
- Carole Switzer, Recognized leader in Governance, Risk Management & Compliance (GRC), Co-Founder & President, OCEG
- Andrew Cutter, Vice President North America, Camms, previous Senior Vice President at GE Capital