Risk Roadmap: 5 Considerations When Launching Your Risk Program Webcast Recording
A session in which peer organizations will recap how they began their risk management journey, the connections to regulatory compliance, and where they are now.
PLEASE NOTE. Certificates of Completion for CPE credit are not available for viewing of archived webinars. For GRCP holders, viewing of archived webinars will be automatically tracked and recorded in your Certification Dashboard on your Profile on the OCEG site and will count toward GRCP CPE requirements only.
Launching a new program is daunting, and there are a number of pitfalls that can often derail success.
Join us for a session in which peer organizations will recap how they began their risk management journey, the connections to regulatory compliance, and where they are now.
Hear lessons learned from those who have navigated the challenge of building a program from scratch and find out how to do the same at your organization.
- Learn critical steps to start on the right path (and what pitfalls to avoid)
- Discuss how to deal with silos and potential turf battles
- Identify which program design elements move beyond a “checkbox exercise”
- Learn tips to keep stakeholders and the Board engaged
- Learn best practices for leveraging technology to match your goals, culture, and budget
Danny Pollard, Group Risk and Assurance Manager, Metamorph Group
Trisha Sqrow, Assistant Vice President of Risk Management, Dallas Fort Worth Airport (DFW)
Moderator: Brandon Thompson, GRC Practice Lead, Origami Risk