Risk Management: Striking the Right Balance to Keep Regulators Satisfied & Add Strategic Value
Join us as we look at striking the right balance for risk management, keeping the regulators happy while uncovering opportunities and achieving strategic objectives.
PLEASE NOTE. Certificates of Completion for CPE credit are not available for viewing of archived webinars. For GRCP holders, viewing of archived webinars will be automatically tracked and recorded in your Certification Dashboard on your Profile on the OCEG site and will count toward GRCP CPE requirements only.
Too often risk managers are so focused on compliance-based risk mitigation to meet regulatory requirements that they fail to see the bigger picture. This "preventive" risk management approach doesn’t add strategic value, and risks that are worth taking to grow the company can end up being overlooked.
Join us as we look at striking the right balance for risk management, an ideal scenario that keeps the regulators happy but also incorporates a proactive approach to risk management to uncover opportunities and achieve strategic objectives.
- Learn how a balanced risk framework can demonstrate effective risk management to regulators and uncover strategic value
- Discover how to use the risk management function to provide strategic business intelligence to aid decision making
- Learn how risk teams can provide data to guide calculated risk-taking, identify opportunities for growth, and help businesses to achieve their corporate strategy
- Understand how to use risk as a competitive differentiator
- Norman Marks, CPA, CRMA Author, Speaker, Thought Leader, OCEG Fellow, Honorary Fellow of the Institute of Risk Management
- Andrew Cutter, Vice President North America, Camms