In this webinar we show you step by step how to identify and manage fraud risks presented by access in multi-application business processes.
PLEASE NOTE. Certificates of Completion for CPE credit are not available for viewing of archived webinars. For GRCP holders, viewing of archived webinars will be automatically tracked and recorded in your Certification Dashboard on your Profile on the OCEG site and will count toward GRCP CPE requirements only.
As organizations embrace a best-of-breed system/application strategy to run their business, their business-critical ecosystem becomes increasingly complex. It is now common for multi-step processes to start in one system or application and end in another.
When transactional authority is granted to the same person, the risk of undetected fraud increases. People have multiple roles in different systems, which provides further challenges with segregation of duties and the assignment of roles.
Join us for a deep dive into these challenges as we review the best practices to help prevent fraud by segregating roles across business systems and applications.
- Identify the challenges of multi-application business processes
- Define key aspects of proper segregation of duties in a multi-application ecosystem
- Outline key steps to reduce the opportunity for fraud even as job functions and tasks change or shift
- Frank Vukovits, Director of Strategic Partnerships, Fastpath
- Carole Switzer, Co-Founder and President, OCEG