More than 200 survey participants shared their views on factors that influence the choice of technology, budgets for improvement and plans for change. Now, you can use the results of this survey to help you to make the business case for improving GRC technology use in your organization.
- Learn how your organization's approach to use of technologies for managing and auditing GRC compares to others
- Gauge the maturity of your technology improvement projects and plans
- Gain information about the factors that influence the choice of technology solutions and your peers' budget plans for these acquisition
- French Caldwell, Founder and Chief of Research at FrenchCaldwell, LLC
- Patrick Potter, GRC Strategist, RSA
- Carole Switzer, Co-Founder and President, OCEG
The survey and this webinar are sponsored by RSA.
Field of Study: Management Services
Advanced Preparation: None
Program Level: Basic
Delivery Method: Group Internet Based
CPE Credit Notice
This is a group internet-based event for NASBA authorized continuing education credit. OCEG webinars are free for anyone to attend, but only Attendees who have an OCEG All Access Pass will receive a Certificate of Completion for the webinar indicating 1 hour of CPE credit.
OCEG is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have the final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.nasbaregistry.org. For information regarding administrative issues such as complaints or refunds, please contact OCEG at firstname.lastname@example.org.