Join us as we discuss integrated risk management and the benefits it brings as it takes a front seat in the time of crisis.
PLEASE NOTE. Certificates of Completion for CPE credit are not available for viewing of archived webinars. For GRCP holders, viewing of archived webinars will be automatically tracked and recorded in your Certification Dashboard on your Profile on the OCEG site and will count toward GRCP CPE requirements only.
In a time of pandemic and uncertainty, where all hands on deck are required, what are you doing to ensure we are more prepared for tomorrow? Understand the view of integrated risk management and the benefits it brings as it takes a front seat in the time of crisis to prepare and respond to dynamic business impacts. What are we doing to manage this today and what did we learn from this pandemic that we need to enhance going forward? How do the standard operations we are doing today need to change in order to protect tomorrow?
- Determine what we are doing today to manage during this pandemic and what we are learning that we need to enhance going forward
- Learn what needs to change across the three lines of defense to have successful integrated risk management
- Lisa Rawls, Principal, GRC Technology, KPMG
- Kreg Weigand, Partner, Internal Audit and Enterprise Risk, KPMG
- Michael Smith, Partner, U.S. Lead - Intelligent Automation for Internal Audit, KPMG