- Sponsored by:
Join us as we discuss integrated risk management and the benefits it brings as it takes a front seat in the time of crisis.
In a time of pandemic and uncertainty, where all hands on deck are required, what are you doing to ensure we are more prepared for tomorrow? Understand the view of integrated risk management and the benefits it brings as it takes a front seat in the time of crisis to prepare and respond to dynamic business impacts. What are we doing to manage this today and what did we learn from this pandemic that we need to enhance going forward? How do the standard operations we are doing today need to change in order to protect tomorrow?
- Determine what we are doing today to manage during this pandemic and what we are learning that we need to enhance going forward
- Learn what needs to change across the three lines of defense to have successful integrated risk management
- Lisa Rawls, Principal, GRC Technology, KPMG
- Kreg Weigand, Partner, Internal Audit and Enterprise Risk, KPMG
- Michael Smith, Partner, U.S. Lead - Intelligent Automation for Internal Audit, KPMG
Field of Study: Management Services
Advanced Preparation: None
Program Level: Basic
Delivery Method: Group Internet Based
CPE Credit Notice
This is a group internet-based event for NASBA authorized continuing education credit. OCEG webinars are free for anyone to attend, but only Attendees who have an OCEG All Access Pass will receive a Certificate of Completion for the webinar indicating 1 hour of CPE credit.
OCEG is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have the final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.nasbaregistry.org. For information regarding administrative issues such as complaints or refunds, please contact OCEG at firstname.lastname@example.org.