In this webinar, we take a look at how interactive and integrated policy management systems can help you to quickly roll out communications, monitor employee understanding and make critical information available to employees during a crisis and every day.
PLEASE NOTE. Certificates of Completion for CPE credit are not available for viewing of archived webinars. For GRCP holders, viewing of archived webinars will be automatically tracked and recorded in your Certification Dashboard on your Profile on the OCEG site and will count toward GRCP CPE requirements only.
Policies are a critical piece of risk and compliance management, but they don’t mean a thing if they aren’t easy to access, understand and use at the exact time they are needed. Today’s employees are used to finding out the information they need to perform tasks or make decisions in their personal lives at the touch of a button. You have to be able to ensure that they can do the same even when a global crisis forces them to work from home or otherwise disrupts their work process. Making sure that the information they receive is timely, accurate, and relevant is equally important.
Employers who move away from file-sharing of documents to take advantage of innovative and accessible methods of communication are better able to ensure that employees get the information they need when they need it. That is particularly critical when executing plans for crisis response situations.
Join us for a look at “now generation” approaches to policy management that are suited for every day and extraordinary circumstances. We’ll examine how modern integrated policy portals offer the advantages of mobility, interaction, and customized design for every employee.
• Outline methods for engaging employees with policies and related resources even when work is disrupted
• Establish ways to push policies to the right people at the right times, and for employees to easily pull the information that they need without delay
• Demonstrate how interactive policies can support ongoing communication when information is rapidly changing
• Robert O’Brien, CEO, MetaCompliance
• Michael Rasmussen, GRC Research Analyst and Pundit, GRC 20/20 and OCEG Fellow