- Sponsored by:
- Kudelski Security
Implementing an Integrated GRC Capability – GRC Professional – Lausanne, Switzerland – November 2017
This GRC training course teaches you how to design and implement an integrated GRC capability within your organization. It also prepares you to enhance your credentials by taking the GRC Professional certification exam, the top GRC certification in...
This GRC training course teaches you how to design and implement an integrated GRC capability within your organization. It also prepares you to enhance your credentials by taking the GRC Professional certification exam, the top GRC certification in the world, offered by OCEG’s affiliate organization (GRC Certify), and taught by Kudelski Security (an approved OCEG Training Partner).
There is confusion in the marketplace about GRC. This training will help you get clarity on what GRC is, and what it is not, by learning how to develop a GRC program based on the GRC Capability Model from OCEG. It will provide you with a language to discuss GRC concepts within your organization.
At the heart of the seminar is the OCEG GRC Capability Model. Although various standards and frameworks exist to address specific aspects of governance, risk management and compliance issues, the OCEG GRC Capability Model is the only open standard that provides comprehensive and detailed practices for an integrated GRC capability.
Is This Training Right for You?
- Are you new to a GRC role at your organization, or do you want to improve your skills?
- Do you need to develop, or improve your plan for dealing with GRC in an integrated manner?
- Are there too many silos in your organization?
- Are you interested in adding a world-leading GRC certification to your resume?
- Would you like to network with others who are implementing integrated GRC?
- How about some practical tools you can apply at your organization – from day one after training?
- Would you like free advice from a recognized expert and co-author of the GRC Capability Model?
If you answered YES to any of these questions, this training is especially relevant for you.
Whether you are just starting, or are a veteran and want to improve your GRC program, this training was developed for you.
What are you waiting for?
Sign up today, and you will be one step closer to having your questions answered and getting the valuable resources you need to implement an integrated GRC capability.
GRC Professional Certification
This course also prepares you to successfully pass the GRC Professional certification exam, the top GRC certification in the world. As a result, you get multiple benefits from attending this training.
In fact, over 90% of participants pass the GRC Professional exam on their first attempt!
Significantly improve your chances of passing the exam on your first attempt, which saves you time and frustration from taking the exam multiple times.
CIO Magazine, Certification Magazine and Global Knowledge all list the GRC Professional as the top GRC certification.
Raise your creditability in GRC by obtaining this valuable certification.
Through lectures and practical group interaction, discussions, and exercises, you will learn about:
- Defining a GRC strategy.
- Integrating and improving corporate performance, risk and compliance programs.
- Designing and implementing an integrated GRC capability using the OCEG GRC Capability Model.
- Strengthening core business processes.
- Improving use of technology to support the integrated governance, management, and assurance of performance, risk, and compliance.
- Having a common language to discuss governance, risk management, and compliance topics in your organization.
- Successfully pass the GRC Professional certification exam.
There simply is no other training program that provides you with the skills, resources, and practical examples you need to help your organization improve its GRC capability by implementing the publicly vetted open source standards set out in the OCEG’s GRC Capability Model.
This course is suitable for executives, managers and key staff in all GRC roles (including risk, audit, compliance, ethics, legal, performance, IT, etc…). Members of technology providers and professional service firms will also benefit from understanding the issues and approaches to GRC challenges faced by organizations they seek to serve.
- Develop a GRC strategic plan.
- Design and implement an integrated GRC capability.
- How to break down silos in your organization.
- Align governance, risk and compliance in context of the organization.
- Understand, define, and enhance organizational culture as it relates to performance, risk, and compliance.
- Implement effective, efficient and agile GRC processes using the OCEG GRC Capability Model.
- Motivate and inspire desired conduct through the concept of Principled Performance.
- Understand technology’s role in GRC.
- Develop ongoing monitoring and continuous improvement of GRC activities through metrics and measurement.
- How to explain the value of Principled Performance, and an integrated approach to GRC, to your management and board.
- Differentiate yourself from the competition.
- Learn a language you can use when discussing governance, risk management, and compliance topics in your organization.
- How to sell the concepts of Principled Performance and GRC to your management and board to gain commitment.
- Prepare to successfully pass the GRC Professional certification exam and come away with helpful information and suggestions for passing, including sample questions and answers.
- Become a sought after expert in GRC and gain an advantage in the competitive job market.
- Increase your potential earnings (certified individuals can earn up to 40% more than those without certification)
- Network with other professionals in GRC roles, including an OCEG Fellow, and co-author of the OCEG GRC Capability Model v3.0
- Raise the GRC bar and boost stakeholder confidence.
- Meet legal/regulatory compliance obligations effectively.
- Improve responsiveness, efficiency and strategic business decisions.
- Protect and enhance your brand and avoid fines, penalties and reputation damage.
- Demonstrate GRC implementation, auditing and consulting expertise.
- Differentiate from your market competitors.
- Increase the value of your GRC consultants.
Organizations can use the GRC Capability Model to address a broad GRC program across the organization or develop a structure within domains of GRC (e.g., legal, compliance, risk management, audit). The goal is to make GRC processes more effective, efficient, and agile to the needs of the business.
NASBA CPE Information
This is a basic to intermediate course and there are no prerequisites or advanced preparation.
Field of Study: Management Advisory Services
This is a group live event for NASBA authorized continuing education credit. Attendees who are All Access Pass holders or enterprise members of OCEG will receive a certificate of completion of this event indicating 24 hours of CPE.
To register for this event, please click on the Registration button at the top of the page.
OCEG is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have the final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.learningmarket.org.
For information regarding administrative issues such as complaints or refunds please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.