Join us as we will discuss how to take stock of the current state of your third-party risk management function and data management before implementing new technology.
PLEASE NOTE. Certificates of Completion for CPE credit are not available for viewing of archived webinars. For GRCP holders, viewing of archived webinars will be automatically tracked and recorded in your Certification Dashboard on your Profile on the OCEG site and will count toward GRCP CPE requirements only.
As the use of third parties continues to grow, organizations need to pay more attention to the way these relationships and related risks are managed. Standardization of processes, templates, methods of analysis and reporting is key.
The First, A National Banking Association, is one organization that recently upgraded its TPRM tech stack to improve efficiency and reliability. Vice President, Information Security Officer Robert Hanson will share insights and lessons from the journey to TPRM software.
In this webinar, you’ll learn how to:
- Take stock of the current state of your third-party risk management function, including defining appropriate stakeholders and third-party population attributes, as well as any processes and assets.
- Define your ideal future state and identify organizational design elements and processes that need to be changed.
- Select the right technology for your organization.
- Robert Hanson, Vice President/Information Security Officer, The First, A National Banking Association
- David Brown, Senior Product Manager, Product Management, Riskonnect, Inc.
- Karl Kimball, GRC Executive and Executive Advisor, Aston Carter
Download the related new Playbook here: