Join us as we discuss how you can embrace new technologies and build a sustainable roadmap to tackle your organization's top compliance challenges.
PLEASE NOTE. Certificates of Completion for CPE credit are not available for viewing of archived webinars. For GRCP holders, viewing of archived webinars will be automatically tracked and recorded in your Certification Dashboard on your Profile on the OCEG site and will count toward GRCP CPE requirements only.
To navigate compliance effectively in the 21st century, you need 21st-century tools. With new rules and updates coming in frequently, and rising expectations from regulators, sticking with what's familiar — tools that have been on our office computers for over three decades — is no longer the safe option. But how can organizations adapt to new technologies and make compliance an integral part of their firm's culture?
Please join our panel of industry experts as they discuss how you can embrace new technologies and build a sustainable roadmap to tackle your organization's top compliance challenges.
- Learn why current solutions like Word, Excel, and SharePoint aren't solving your policy management problems
- Identify tips to help your organization prove the effectiveness of your compliance programs
- Understand how to streamline the process of creating, consulting on, disseminating, and enforcing new rules
- Freddie Frith, Head of SMB, Clausematch
- Adeel Liaqat, Co-founder and Managing Director, NovaVu
- Melanie Wright, Director, Strategic Integration, Regulatory Strategy & Delivery, Personal & Commercial Banking, Royal Bank of Canada
- Koen Vanderhoydonk, CEO, Blanco Services