- Sponsored by:
Helping Boards Drive Strategic Advantage by Strengthening Risk Oversight
In this webinar, we demonstrate how you can advise the board and drive success by establishing objectives-driven risk oversight.
North Carolina State University's research report entitled “2020 The State of Risk Oversight” found that less than 20% of organizations view their risk management process as providing important strategic value. Moreover, 76% of organizations’ boards of directors do not substantively discuss top risk exposures in a formal manner when they are addressing the organization’s strategic plan. These findings are shocking but not surprising.
OCEG has long believed that effective risk management provides important strategic value and having the right tools helps organizations achieve success, a view shared by Camms and the speakers for this event.
Integrated solutions in risk, strategy, projects and people will help you make the right decisions, manage risks, align the talents of your organization, and focus on what matters. They enable you to advise the board and drive achievement of business objectives.
Join us for a truly thought provoking webinar during which we will show you why and how you can find the strategic value in risk management.
- Understand why executives see risk management as a compliance activity
- Learn a different view on how risk management can and should be about achieving objectives rather than managing or mitigating risk
- Consider how risk management is essential for setting the right strategies and objectives and then achieving them
- Understand how risk management and decision-making are related
- Learn how to deliver risk management that helps executives and boards to succeed
- Norman Marks, CPA, CRMA Author, Speaker, Thought Leader, OCEG Fellow, Honorary Fellow of the Institute of Risk Management
- Jonathan Lindhe, Customer Success Consultant, Camms
Field of Study: Management Services
Advanced Preparation: None
Program Level: Basic
Delivery Method: Group Internet Based
CPE Credit Notice
This is a group internet-based event for NASBA authorized continuing education credit. OCEG webinars are free for anyone to attend, but only Attendees who have an OCEG All Access Pass will receive a Certificate of Completion for the webinar indicating 1 hour of CPE credit.
OCEG is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have the final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.nasbaregistry.org. For information regarding administrative issues such as complaints or refunds, please contact OCEG at firstname.lastname@example.org.