GRC Professional – Singapore – January 2017
The GRC Professional training will teach you how to efficiently design and enhance the GRC capabilities within your business based on established GRC standards. This program also will prepare you to enhance your credentials by taking the GRC...
The GRC Professional training will teach you how to efficiently design and enhance the GRC capabilities within your business based on established GRC standards. This program also will prepare you to enhance your credentials by taking the GRC Professional certification exam, offered by OCEG’s affiliate organization, GRC Certify.
Through lectures and practical group interaction, discussions, and exercises, you will learn about:
- Defining a GRC strategy
- Integrating and improving corporate performance, risk and compliance programs
- Strengthening core business processes
- Improving use of technology to support the integrated governance, management, and assurance of performance, risk, and compliance
- Successfully pass the GRC Professional certification exam
There simply is no other training program that provides you with the skills, resources, and practical examples you need to help your organization improve its GRC capability by implementing the publicly vetted open source standards set out in OCEG’s GRC Capability Model.
This course is suitable for executives, managers and key staff in all GRC roles (including risk, audit, compliance, ethics, legal, performance, IT, etc…). Members of technology providers and professional service firms will also benefit from understanding the issues and approaches to GRC challenges faced by organizations they seek to serve.
- Differentiate yourself from the competition
- Prepare to successfully pass the GRC Professional certification exam and come away with helpful information and suggestions for passing, including sample questions and answers
- Become a sought after expert in GRC and gain an advantage in the competitive job market
- Increase your potential earnings (certified individuals can earn up to 40% more than those without certification)
- Network with other professional in GRC roles, including an OCEG Fellow, and contributing author of the OCEG GRC Capability Model v3.0
- Raise the GRC bar and boost stakeholder confidence
- Meet legal/regulatory compliance obligations effectively
- Improve responsiveness, efficiency and strategic business decisions
- Protect and enhance your brand and avoid fines, penalties and reputation damage
- Demonstrate GRC implementation, auditing and consulting expertise
- Differentiate from your market competitors
- Increase the value of your GRC consultants
At the heart of the seminar is the OCEG GRC Capability Model. Although various standards and frameworks exist to address discrete portions of governance, risk management and compliance issues, the OCEG GRC Capability Model is the only open standard that provides comprehensive and detailed practices for an integrated GRC capability.
Organizations can use the GRC Capability Model to address a broad GRC program across the organization or develop a structure within domains of GRC (e.g., legal, compliance, risk management, audit). The goal is to make GRC processes more effective, efficient, and agile to the needs of the business.
- Develop a GRC strategic plan
- Align governance, risk and compliance in context of the organization
- Understand, define, and enhance organizational culture as it relates to performance, risk, and compliance
- Implement effective, efficient and agile GRC processes using the OCEG GRC Capability Model
- Motivate and inspire desired conduct through the concept of Principled Performance
- Understand technology’s role in GRC
- Develop ongoing monitoring and continuous improvement of GRC activities through metrics and measurement
- How to explain the value of Principled Performance, and an integrated approach to GRC, to your management and board
This is a basic to intermediate course and there are no prerequisites or advanced preparation.
Field of Study: Management Advisory Services
This is a group live event for NASBA authorized continuing education credit. Attendees who are All Access Pass holders or enterprise members of OCEG will receive a certificate of completion of this event indicating 24 hours of CPE.
To register for this event, please click on the Registration button at the top of the page.
OCEG is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have the final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.learningmarket.org.
For information regarding administrative issues such as complaints or refunds please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.