Extended Enterprise Risk Management: Your Vendor’s Role in GRC
PLEASE NOTE. Certificates of Completion for CPE credit are not available for viewing of archived webinars. For GRCP holders, viewing of archived webinars will be automatically tracked and recorded in your Certification Dashboard on your Profile on the OCEG site and will count toward GRCP CPE requirements only.
Working with third party vendors is a necessity in today's dynamic world, as it allows organizations to grow faster, cut costs, and provide their customers with better service. But these relationships also expose businesses to a variety of operational, security, and financial risks.
Join us as we discuss how to keep up with the pressurized and rapidly evolving vendor risk landscape.
- Learn how risk is managed and measured across third and fourth parties in the light of the regulatory pressures
- Learn how Third Party Risk Management impacts other areas of GRC, including policy management, operational risk management / operational resilience, ESG risk management
- Learn how GRC has evolved in the past few years, and what this means for vendor assessment from technology perspective
- Learn how to implement best practices for an effective VRM program
- Henry Umney, MD GRC Strategy, Mitratech
- Michael Rasmussen, Analyst, GRC 20/20