Join us as we review the findings of OCEG's recent survey on ESG Planning and Performance and how you can use them to build a business case for maturing ESG.
PLEASE NOTE. Certificates of Completion for CPE credit are not available for viewing of archived webinars. For GRCP holders, viewing of archived webinars will be automatically tracked and recorded in your Certification Dashboard on your Profile on the OCEG site and will count toward GRCP CPE requirements only.
In recent years, the term ESG has been developed largely in the context of corporate investment. Environmental, Social, and Corporate Governance are the three central factors for measuring sustainability and societal impact of an investment. Corporate attention to these factors is not new, but the focus on integrated metrics and reporting demands new approaches to the management of ESG areas of concern.
In our recent survey, we take a look at how organizations are establishing formal ESG capabilities and metrics. The survey also inquires about budgeting and resource planning in ESG.
In this webinar, we will review the findings of the survey and discuss key aspects of an effective ESG strategy.
- Review findings from the OCEG ESG Research Survey
- Identify top areas of need in ESG that can be supported by GRC capabilities
- Define ESG roles, responsibilities, and opportunities, and
- Demonstrate how ESG is supported by purpose-built software.
- Matt DiGuiseppe, Vice President of Research and ESG, Diligent Corporation
- Karl Kimball, GRC Executive
- Carole Switzer, Co-Founder and President, OCEG