- Sponsored by:
ESG, It’s Everyone’s Job
In this webinar we will discuss the rise of ESG and how companies are meeting the challenge of allocating resources in an uncertain environment.
ESG is not new, however it has been gaining more attention than ever before. Companies are being challenged by a shifting and uncertain regulatory landscape as well as the scrutiny of its shareholders and the public. In this webinar, you will learn how companies are rising to the challenge and where the day to day responsibility for ESG lies.
- Discuss the changing ESG environment and how companies are responding
- Examine where in a company the responsibility lies for ESG and how the CCO, General Counsel, and the Chief Sustainability Officer can work together
- Examine the impact of the Great Resignation and the Great Re-shuffle on ESG
- Discover how to extend and monitor your ESG program in your supply chain/third party vendors
- Colin Campbell, Senior Director - Product Marketing, Aravo Solutions
- Lisa-Beth Lentini Walker, CEO and Founder, Lumen Worldwide Endeavors
- Jim Massey, Chief Sustainability Officer, Zai Lab
- Ken Wolckenhauer, VP Vendor Management, Nordea Bank
Field of Study: Management Services
Advanced Preparation: None
Program Level: Basic
Delivery Method: Group Internet Based
CPE Credit Notice
This is a group internet-based event for NASBA authorized continuing education credit. OCEG webinars are free for anyone to attend, but only Attendees who have an OCEG All Access Pass will receive a Certificate of Completion for the webinar indicating 1 hour of CPE credit.
OCEG is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have the final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.nasbaregistry.org. For information regarding administrative issues such as complaints or refunds, please contact OCEG at firstname.lastname@example.org.