- Sponsored by:
Join us as we discuss building a federated compliance management strategy.
Today’s organization is in a vortex of continuous change: legal and regulatory change, risk change, and business change. Managing compliance in dynamic and changing business environments is a significant challenge. Organizations have found they need a consistent approach to compliance management across departments and functions. This involves building a federated compliance management strategy.
- Learn how to keep current with constantly changing regulations and obligations
- Determine how to define a consistent compliance management strategy across departments
- Learn how to be efficient in human and financial resources to monitor and maintain compliance
- Learn how to ensure compliance in an environment that demands agility
- Determine how to utilize technology to drive an effective approach to compliance management.
Michael Rasmussen, GRC Analyst & Pundit at GRC 20/20 Research, LLC
Daniel Kandola, Vice President EMEA at Camms
Field of Study: Management Services
Advanced Preparation: None
Program Level: Basic
Delivery Method: Group Internet Based
CPE Credit Notice
This is a group internet-based event for NASBA authorized continuing education credit. OCEG webinars are free for anyone to attend, but only Attendees who have an OCEG All Access Pass will receive a Certificate of Completion for the webinar indicating 1 hour of CPE credit.
OCEG is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have the final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.nasbaregistry.org. For information regarding administrative issues such as complaints or refunds, please contact OCEG at firstname.lastname@example.org.