Join us as we take a detailed look at the drivers of third party management - governance, risk, and compliance.
PLEASE NOTE. Certificates of Completion for CPE credit are not available for viewing of archived webinars. For GRCP holders, viewing of archived webinars will be automatically tracked and recorded in your Certification Dashboard on your Profile on the OCEG site and will count toward GRCP CPE requirements only.
Organizations are no longer a self-contained entity defined by brick and mortar walls and traditional employees. The modern organization is comprised of a mixture of third party relationships that nest themselves in complexity and further relationships. Organizations are a mixture of contractors, consultants, temporary workers, agents, brokers, intermediaries, suppliers, vendors, outsourcers, service providers, and more.
The extended enterprise of third party relationships brings on a range of third party governance, risk management and compliance challenges to be concerned about. Managing third parties has risen to be a significant regulatory, contractual, and board-level governance mandate, particularly in the era of COVID-19. Organizations need to be fully aware of the risks in third party relationships and manage this risk throughout the lifecycle of the relationship, from on-boarding to off-boarding of a third party.
Join us for this webinar as we take a detailed look at the drivers of third party management - governance, risk, and compliance.
- Identify current and trending regulations impacting third party management
- Learn about the expansion of business resumption - especially after COVID-19 - and how to address rising regulatory expectations for third and fourth party providers
- Recognize what is working and what is not working in third party management strategy, process, and technology
- Discover what we're expecting to see in 2021, including cybersecurity and predictive third party risk management, and how you can prepare
- Jay Fitzhugh, Chief Regulatory Officer, Mitratech
- Michael Rasmussen, GRC Analyst & Pundit, GRC 20/20 Research, LLC