With integrated solutions in risk, strategy, projects and people, Camms’ business software will help you make the right decisions, manage risks, align the talents of your organization, and focus on what matters. With nearly 25 years of experience, Camms have continually invested in ensuring their software supports organizations to achieve their business goals.
Camms have tens of thousands of users across five continents, with offices in the UK, North America, Australia and Asia. Working with organizations across multiple sectors on both a global and a local level, their customers include Turner & Townsend, Shell, TD Bank, United Therapeutics, City of Sydney, Manchester Airport Group, Lenovo, Royal Bank of Canada, Cricket Australia, and Johnson Matthey.
- Industry recognized - Our software is recognized by a number of leading analyst and review organizations including Gartner, G2 and Software Advice.
- Out of the box - Solutions that immediately meet your business needs.
- Easy to use - With intuitive features and pre-configured templates, your team will be up and running in no time.
- Rapid deployment - Quick to implement and use with next generation customer care
- Affordable - Our software solutions can be purchased individually, added to, or as a complete purchased platform.
- Accessible - Our solutions can be accessed by your teams anywhere, at any time.
- Camms thrive on watching their clients achieve results and stay a step ahead, and are here to help you change tomorrow.
Disruptive local and global events have the potential to significantly impact your organization and how it operates. With the watchword for the contemporary climate being agility, the necessary steps to bring your organization’s strategy and risk management aspects together can have a lasting benefit in securing the successful attainment of both short-term and long-term organizational goals and objectives.
Download Camms' whitepaper "The Key to Successfully Integrating Your Planning and Risk Processes" which explores the answers to:
- How can organizations integrate strategy management and risk management to strengthen the likelihood of successful strategy execution?
- What are the key benefits of effectively bringing together risk and strategy?
- And how can organizations' exploit positive opportunities from risk as well as mitigate the potential downside?