Nothing is more important than knowing your business can continue to operate when the unexpected occurs. Business continuity planning (BCP) helps you prepare for different levels of disaster. It’s an important risk management strategy.
Learn best practices in business continuity planning with GRC from experts in the field.
I recently spoke with three such experts:
- Willy Fill, Director at Swiss Re, and
- Linda Laun, Global Chief Continuity Architect at IBM
- Glenn Peters, Lead Solution Architect at IBM
Willy and Linda are each responsible for BCP in their organizations. And Glenn is an expert in technology solutions for BCP. We had a great discussion on ways GRC capabilities and technologies support strong continuity planning.
You will learn:
- Methods to identify disruptive threats to direct and critical third party business operations
- Processes for aligning business continuity planning with risk management and compliance
- Technologies for support of BCM in an integrated architecture that ensures real time assessment of changing risks and re-evaluation of needs as business objectives and strategies shift