Join us as we discuss how to deliver agile control automation in a disrupted and dynamic business environment in 2021.
PLEASE NOTE. Certificates of Completion for CPE credit are not available for viewing of archived webinars. For GRCP holders, viewing of archived webinars will be automatically tracked and recorded in your Certification Dashboard on your Profile on the OCEG site and will count toward GRCP CPE requirements only.
One thing is for sure, business is changing. This was true before the pandemic and is even more evident because of the pandemic. Organizations, their processes, employees, systems, and access are in a constant state of change in dynamic, distributed, and disrupted business. Today's organization has to be agile and adapt to uncertainty and risk across their business environment and systems. Today’s risks are complex and interconnected. This requires that organizations think of new paradigms for control automation and enforcement across business systems that are agile and intelligent.
- Learn about the dynamic nature of business that impacts business systems and access
- Learn about the interconnected nature of business and access risks
- Understand the importance of building a business case of value to protect the organization
- Learn about the importance of agility to ensure controls are monitored in dynamic business
- Chris Aramburu, Director of Risk and Compliance Solutions, Fastpath Solutions, LLC
- Michael Rasmussen, GRC Analyst & Pundit, GRC 20/20 Research, LLC